Activate Google Drive for offline
For those of you who don’t have the option available to access Google Drive offline, there is a little trick, broken into steps, that I deciphered to activate Google Drive for offline.
1. Locate your settings “cog” icon and select “manage your domain”.
2. Select “Apps” from your Admin console.
3. Select “Google Apps”.
4. Hover over the “Drive” table row and select it.
5. Hover over “General Settings” accordion row and select it.
6. Find “Offline” and check it to allow users to enable offline Docs.
7. Navigate to your Drive and find the “cog” icon on the right and select it.
8. Select “Settings”.
9. Under the “General Tab” you should be able to see offline and select it.
If you don’t see this. I can’t help you. This sequence is how I solved this.
You should be able to access Drive offline now. Make sure you have the Google Drive Application installed.